martes, 29 de septiembre de 2009

Fishing with Peace

This past weekend I did what I grew up doing.... I went fishing!! I've lived in Seattle for 10 years and this is the first time I went out fishing. I can't believe I waited for so long. My father flew in from Denver for the weekend, so early Friday morning with my brother-in-laws, Mike & Kyle, we all hit the river. The photo above was the early morning light on THE spot. For 6 hours I was out in the water with fish jumping around me and peacefulness in the air. Catching fish after fish was awesome and the perfect pre-wedding relax day. I am going to have to make this a routine for sure.

Corey

PS: Stay tuned for the images I got the next day at Jenny & Ernie's wedding - Breathtaking!

View My Work | Contact Me

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario