lunes, 5 de marzo de 2007

A Sick Feeling

this morning i headed out the door to my car to find that someone had broken into it and just made a mess of it. i know you're thinking that there was broken windows and everything was just destroyed, but that's not what happened. this is a very strange story, i'm still trying to figure it out myself. someone broke in to my car, with out breaking a window or picking a lock. then instead of stealing all the stuff that was in there (cds, converter, sunglasses, straps, tire pump, etc..) they just dumped everything on the passenger seat. they emptied the glove box all over the seat too. it's like instead of stealing anything they decided to rearrange everything. the big Bible i keep in the glove box must have scared them away. what i have yet to figure out is how did they get in with out a key, or breaking the window, or setting off the alarm. what i do know is that God was definitely watching over my stuff. what a miracle!! thank you Jesus!!! even though i have this sick feeling in my stomach that someone was in my car, i feel very blessed that God was watching over me.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario