miércoles, 17 de septiembre de 2008

Joah Love

Everyone loves little kids and how cute they are, right?! When you stick them in some fun clothes they are even more adorable. I wanted to share with you a new line of children's clothes called Joah Love. I am not excited about this clothing line because I can see Ez wearing it but because my good friend and mentor Joy Marie is one of the master minds behind these trendy cloths. As most of you know Joy was a huge reason I am where I am today. Recently she was up here in Seattle shooting the Spring 2009 line on some adorable little kids. My brother-in-law and video guru, Kyle was there to make a little promo for Joah Love. Be sure to check our local boutique for these adorable clothes (as soon as I hear where they will be sold here in Seattle, I will let you all know). Joah Love from Kyle Feria on Vimeo.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario