domingo, 12 de julio de 2009

The Nicest Comment

The other day I got the nicest comments on my Facebook wall from one of my brides, who’s wedding I will be shooting later this summer. I am very humbled to received such a nice comment and it reminds me why I love this job so much.
“I just wanted to let you know that I had the e-pics printed for a wedding related project. There were so many amazing shots and I honestly had a difficult time deciding which ones to use. I am so grateful for you and for your gift in capturing such a momentous time in our lives. I will always look at those images to remind me of God’s promises to me and the start of a new beginning. God is super-awesome and you are awesome too! We can’t wait to share our big day with you! We are really looking forward to it ”
Remember today that God has amazing promises for all of us! Happy Sunday.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario