lunes, 28 de diciembre de 2009

Sara + Jason lifestyle-session

You don't have to be engaged to have your photos done. Sara & Jason got married several years ago and they decided that they wanted to have a fun photo session done of them and Buddy. These were family photos but more like engagement photos. What a fun idea, after you've been married for a year or more have a lifestyle-session done again and to document your continued love.



Over the past year my style of shooting has transformed into what I now call  "storybook-shooting". What does that mean? I don't just take photos, I capture moments that tell a story; your story. These stories are then put into beautiful archival albums.

Happy New Year Everyone!

Corey

PS: As you can see these albums don't have to be only for weddings, get them of engagement/lifestyle sessions.

View My Work | Contact Me | 206.588.6017

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario