viernes, 14 de mayo de 2010

Steve + Caewyn: e-session

Steve and Caewyn, where do I begin. I met Steve years ago back when we were both students at SPU. Steve actually shoot my wedding video back in the day. Haha where has the time gone. I met Caewyn a couple years ago at a wedding that she was a part of. I was excited to say the least when they contacted me after their engagement. We spent an afternoon cruising around Seattle telling their engagement story. Their wedding is going to be amazing with a beach side house, breakfast for dinner, and much more included!



This woman asked if she could show them some tango dance steps (I had them dancing on the path together).


And this is all she showed them. One move that doesn't look to exciting for Steve. I think she realized that I was taking pics of it all and ran off.


Stay tuned for there wedding photos later this summer. - Corey

View My Work | Contact Me | 206588.6017

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario