jueves, 13 de marzo de 2008

Nic & Rebecca: Engagement

Saturday afternoon I had the opportunity to do one of the more exciting engagement shoots. Yes that's right, I got to spend the afternoon with my brother and Rebecca. Nic and I have been, well, best friends since day one. I was so honored when they asked if I would do their engagement photos. We spent the beginning of the afternoon at the mall doing some fun shots of where they first met. I love to let the couple choose the location of these shoots because then it is something special to them. In this case it was the first time they met. After spending some time inside we headed out to the Botanical Gardens to do some fun outdoor stuff. I had a blast hanging out guys. I can't wait for the wedding, it is going to be amazing.These are my favorite, relaxed portraits!If you want to see more, be sure to check out the slideshow.

2 comentarios:

  1. amazing pictures as always Corey! What a cute couple...I can't wait for the wedding either!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. amazing pictures as always Corey! What a cute couple...I can't wait for the wedding either!

    ResponderEliminar