viernes, 14 de marzo de 2008

Trace @ the Triple

This past Monday night I had the opportunity to photograph an amazing guitar player. If you have visited my website you have heard him, but if you haven't seen him play, you are missing out. Trace Bundy had his DVD "Missile Bell - Part 1" release show at the Triple Door downtown. First of all the venue could not have been any better and the show itself was awesome. The night originally was planned to be a date night with my wife but a couple days before the show, they asked me if I would photograph it for them. I couldn't say no and it still worked out to be a date night, since they insisted that I not shoot the whole night. Go and check out his website if you haven't already, or look him up on YouTube. You will be blown away at his talent, at least I am. Here's the slideshow of the night set to his live performance of "Missile Bell".

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario