miércoles, 14 de mayo de 2008

Crazy Month

This month has been so crazy. The weather is finally starting to be better here which means time to be outside more. I have a laundry list work that needs to be done around the house, so I have been out trying to tackle as much of it as I can. I have to work around Ezra's nap schedule, cause he doesn't sleep when I'm out using the power tools. The other day our friends Brian & Megan came over for dinner and Brian & I actually went out to the backyard and started trimming one of our HUGH evergreens with a sawzall. Don't worry we could only get to the first 2 branches cause these trees are way too big for amateurs to tackle. This weekend is supposed to be in the mid 80's so I will not be in front of the computer or behind the camera. You will find me with my tool belt on and the power tools making noise.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario