viernes, 2 de mayo de 2008

The Definition of a Neighbor

The other day my neighbor came up to me and asked if I would take some pictures of him and his wife. They hadn't had pictures done in a while so he wanted them done. I said sure of course I will. They have lived in our neighbor hood for 45+ years now. Katey and I moved into our house 3 years ago and since day one, Jess has been an incredible neighbor. I remember the first day I met him, I was doing some before move-in work on the house and he must have seen me through the big picture window and come over to introduce himself. He watches over the house when we are gone, he knows all of our family member's cars (he is the co-captain of the Neighborhood watch), and he even helped my brother-in-law change his brakes on his car. He even gave Ezra a wooden dog, made by hand, for his 1st birthday. It has been a blessing to have them live right across the street, and to also be members of the same church.

2 comentarios:

  1. Love the picture... Best part is, they're almost always smiling like that!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Love the picture... Best part is, they're almost always smiling like that!

    ResponderEliminar