miércoles, 14 de enero de 2009

Not So New Years Resolution

Today is Jan. 14th and this is the first time I have gotten to my blog this year. At the end of last year, as most people probably do, I started coming up with a list of things that I would put on my New Year's Resolution list. Well at the top of the list I put, "Blog on a Regular basis". Haha.... I didn't follow through with that on very well did I? I promise I am going to work on it.What I have learned from my own experience and friends around me is that Blogs are a very powerful in all sorts of ways. For me and my business it is a way for me to convey to the world who I am, show case my work for all to see and engage in dialogue with people. I know you're probably thinking, duh Corey that's the point of a blog. But take a second to really think about that.... a way to convey who I am. In the wedding photography industry I get asked a lot, what makes you different then from all the others in your area. The answer I always give them is, me. No one can replicate me and the experience you have with me. Now you can see why my blog is one of the things I am really going to work on this year. To the faithful that have not stopped subscribing to it, thank you. 2009 the year of many blog posts :)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario