lunes, 1 de febrero de 2010

Run My Business Monday v1

Alright in my attempt to be more of a blogger outside of photos and my life I am going to try out what I call "Run My Business Monday". These will be short or long posts about companies, tip and tricks, equipment that help me run my business. I hope this helps those out there starting out and those that just need the tips. For all you Brides out there that read these, rest assured that they are what help me take care of you 120% :)

For the first "RMBM" I want to introduce you to my web hosting company, Bluehost.com! They are a very very important part of my company. Without their dedication to making sure my site is up and running 24/7 I wouldn't have a presence online. I have nothing but great things to say about them. For a hosting company dedicated to there customers is so important in this day & age. Plus a wonderful perk about them is they don't cost you an arm & leg to host. If you are looking to find a place to host a website or a blogsite like mind, go with Bluehost.com. You won't regret it.

So the first RMBM goes to the hosting company that keeps working for me when I'm not always work :)

Corey

PS: I'm going to try to include videos in these. I'm in the process of learning that right now.

View My Work | Contact Me | 206.588.6017

1 comentario: