lunes, 8 de febrero de 2010

Run My Business Monday | V2

This weeks "RMBM" is focused on the shooting aspect. When out shooting I typically carry one camera and several lenses plus other tools I might need during the shoot. Every moment is so critical when shooting, I can't be worrying about which lens to use or fiddling with trying to get it out of a pod or pouch, I will miss that moment. I'm a very selective shooter when it comes to which lenses I use (another post for RMBM) and so I only carry 3-4 on me. When I first started out, because I was always shooting by myself, I researched so many different bags that would ASSIST me. If you are in the industry you know there are so many options it is hard to choose, but when I was introduced to the BODA Bag from goboda.com it was a no brainer. Not only does it carry my gear and give my super fast access to any lens, it also protects it from the elements of Seattle weather. This bag is an assistant in itself.

This past year GOBODA, headed by wedding photographer Jim Garner, created a product that in my opinion every photography MUST have, the BODA V3!



This bag is not only for photographers but videographers out there, get your hands on this. Even if you aren't a professional and you want a bag to carry on hikes, or travel the world with, BODA V3 is your bag.

The freedom that I have when I shoot because of the BODA bag can't be replaced by any other bag.

Corey

PS: For my clients, this makes sure that I never turn my back on you during our shoots!

View My Work | Contact Me | 206.588.6017

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario