jueves, 9 de agosto de 2007

Celebration time

I can't believe I forgot to mention this until now, last week Thursday my little sis got engaged!!!Kyle owns Blackout Creations, a videography company specializing in weddings and sports videos. His wedding videos are pretty unique and I highly recommend him if you're getting married. I believe that wedding photography and wedding videography are the two most important things you should really invest in when you're getting married. The location will be forgotten, the party favors will be forgotten, the messages will be forgotten... but the photos and videos will last a lifetime. So invest in them, you won't regret it.That being said Hage Creative and Blackout Creations haven't officially partnered up in business but we do offer a complete wedding package for those that are interested. You get photography and videography coverage all in one package. If you're interested in our 2008 specials, shoot us an email...

1 comentario: