miércoles, 15 de agosto de 2007

Changing Direction

So far I have made this blog about recent events, and small happenings. I'm not going to stop posting about these things but I am going to start blogging more about technique and tips. Everyday I learn new trick for this industry and I want to share them with those that want to learn. I am by no means the expert but what I learn you can too.You might be thinking, "why share your secrets with other photographers in the industry, aren't they your competition?" But in reality, other photographers aren't my competition. I read a great quote the other day and this is what I want my company to be about."If you always make your business about helping other people - you'll always have plenty of work" - Phil JaySo stay tunned, Subscribe through RSS, because you are about get all the secrets.HC out. . .

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario