miércoles, 22 de agosto de 2007

Nikki

This past weekend was full of events from the Canby Rodeo to senior pictures with Nikki, and not to forget spending lots of time with the little Ez. My wife and I planned a trip to see family and enjoy the rodeo, but when we got to the house the first thing they asked me was "Did you bring your camera?" I never leave home without it!My wife's cousin, Nikki wanted to get her senior pictures taken. She actually had them done already but wasn't too happy with the way they turned out. So I spent an afternoon with her and we got some great shots. Nothing like giving a nice northwest feel to a California girl. Her friends are going to wonder where in the world did she get her pictures done :)Here are a few more shots we got. . .HC out. . .

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario