lunes, 2 de junio de 2008

Matt + Heather: Engagement

Yesterday, I got to shoot an engagement session with Matt & Heather. I love these sessions cause it gives us a chance to really connect together. I met Heather & Matt at BJ & Rachel's wedding a little over a month and a half ago and we instantly connected. When we met up yesterday at Kerry Park they told me they wanted their pictures to say Seattle, Their Love for the City, Their Love for Each Other, etc... all in a way that wasn't your traditional sitting on the ledge with the skyline in the background. Can you feel the love they have for each other? I can't wait for their wedding, they are going to be a stunning Bride and Groom.I love this shoot.Matt's Favorite Moment of Heather :)My Favorite Moment of the afternoon...

10 comentarios:

  1. Wow! Smokin' hot. You guys look great. Way to go #19....Score!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Wow! Smokin' hot. You guys look great. Way to go #19....Score!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Beautiful! Can't wait till the, "I dos." P.S. Love the photographers testimony

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Beautiful! Can't wait till the, "I dos." P.S. Love the photographers testimony

    ResponderEliminar
  5. WOW!!! Those pictures are INCREDIBLE, Corey!!! I especially love the one with the Space Needle in the "window." - Nicole:)

    ResponderEliminar
  6. WOW!!! Those pictures are INCREDIBLE, Corey!!! I especially love the one with the Space Needle in the "window." - Nicole:)

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Love them...excited for 8/2.

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Love them...excited for 8/2.

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Awesome..awesome.. you guys look great

    ResponderEliminar
  10. Awesome..awesome.. you guys look great

    ResponderEliminar