domingo, 22 de junio de 2008

What a Weekend

This weekend was a blast. Saturday I planned my brothers Bachelor party and we had a great time. It has become a tradition in the family that part of the Bachelor party is on the Paintball Field. So for the second time this year a group of us headed out for a couple of hours and just let loose. I have to say I can definitely see Paintball becoming a hobby. We had a small group of guys so the games were fast paced and a ton of variety, from terminator to bounty hunter and even a little Halo action. I had a video camera mounted to my gun, so as soon as I get the footage from Kyle, I will post for all to see. Today was a low key day with the family, full of rest and relaxation.

I hope your weekends were as fun as mine was.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario