miércoles, 11 de noviembre de 2009

Best of Weddings Winner by The Knot.com

Last week Friday late afternoon I got an unexpected phone call from The Knot.com!!! Yeah you read that right The Knot.com. They wanted to inform me and congratulate me on being a Best of Weddings 2010 Winner for the photography category in the state of WA. WOW!!! At first this didn't actually register in my head about how cool this is. Then it hit me during dinner. WOW again!
This wouldn't happen if my past brides (& grooms) hadn't voted for me. To be honest with you I had no idea this actually was going to happen. As I think more about this the cool thing is, it was done without my knowledge or me asking anyone to go vote for me. Each couple I work with my highest priority is them and their wedding day experience. I firmly believe that the experience they have on their wedding day is the most important part, which leads to capturing the most memorable moments and amazing photographs.
Look for the official announcement and launch on Jan. 22nd! It will be a new feature on The Knot.com.
Thanks to all my favorite brides who voted. I am honored to be on this list for 2010!
Corey
PS: I guess I'll be getting a plaque in the mail. I will be sure to post pics as soon as I get it!
View My Work | Contact Me

2 comentarios:

  1. WOW!!! Congrats Corey, that is truly amazing! You absolutely deserve this award. I don't know anyone who has worked with you or seen your work who would be able to say otherwise. I hope you're ready for your phone to start ringing off the hook with brides to be wanting the best photographer in WA to be hers! :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Congratulations Corey! That's fantastic news!!!

    ResponderEliminar