lunes, 30 de noviembre de 2009

Fantasy Football - Never Again

I have officially decided that I won't play fantasy football anymore. Someone keep me accountable to that, please. I don't know why I do it cause every year I always regret it. I will admit that my team isn't the greatest but when the bench scores more points then the starters there is a serious issue. Maybe is just me. I'm a competitive person and I don't like to loose; FF does not help that at all. It's not only the loosing that I hate about it, it's the fact that I can't sit and enjoy a game without thinking about how this guys is doing or how that defense is doing and then getting upset when they aren't performing. That totally takes the enjoyment out of it for me. So today I decided that I will not play FF again.

On a good note, Thanksgiving was awesome. We had 2 turkey dinners plus all the leftovers. Good eating all around!

Corey

PS: This is probably good indication I could never be a head coach of a football team. Wouldn't that be fun though?!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario