miércoles, 4 de noviembre de 2009

I'm A Superhero's Side-kick

Yep that's right, I am a superhero! I have always wanted to be a superhero and last Saturday I was. Well I only got to be a Superhero's side-kick but that cool too. Especially since my superhero son was THE superhero. I think I know how Robin felt being Batman's side-kick. :) My Son was so excited about his superhero costume, which was homemade by my wife. Don't mistake him for one of the Incredibles, because wasn't one, he was Might Max. And I was Might Max's Super Side-kick!

We had a blast at our church's Trunk-or-Treat event. It was a great atmosphere for him to have fun with his friends, get candy, and play fun games. I loved watching him get excited about his bucket of candy. I had one of those moments, where I saw myself on the floor (just like he was) with wide eyes looking at what I got. Life is getting more and more exciting as he and his brother grow.

It was a super fun weekend. And I have my share of candy to eat too!

Corey

PS: Only one more month before the holidays are here. Get your family portraits done! Mention this post for a discount.

View My Work | Contact Me

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario