viernes, 23 de octubre de 2009

Merissa & Jay... wedding!

Take a minute to watch this before reading any further.....



Merissa & Jay, where to begin with their wedding?! It was magnificent, moving, heart-stopping, and those are only a handful of words to describe it. I was so excited for their wedding and it exceeded all my expectations. Beautiful church doors, small town theater with poka-dot doors, flashing lights on a police car, and a country road were some of the attractions for the day together. Merissa & Jay weren't afraid to be themselves in front of the camera for sure. It was one to remember!!!

Merissa & Jay, thank you for letting me join you for your magnificent day. You are awesome. Blessings to you both and your new chapter of life.

Corey












Yes I did get a police car pose for us too! The policeman parked his car and turned the lights on for us.












PS: I can't wait to put together their Storybook. It is going to be breath-taking. I will share for sure when it's done.

View My Work | Contact Me

4 comentarios:

  1. Corey, these shots are beautiful!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. These are spectacular!!!! I have watched it over and over again enjoying every minute!!! Beautiful!
    Kimmy Hilborn

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Corey! Love the new site, photos, everything! Great job! I just sent your info out to a client for next year. I'll be in touch once I hear back from them! Hope all is well!

    ResponderEliminar