miércoles, 14 de octubre de 2009

The Nedelisky Family

Meet the Nedelisky family! A couple weekends ago my wife and I went down to spend time with her family to celebrate 4 family birthdays (all in the month of October). My sister-in-law asked me if I would do some family pics for them. My nephew's are so much fun to be around and they didn't disappoint me when they were in front of the camera. In a span of 45 mins I captured so many true loving family moments for them. I got the nicest email from my sister-in-law after I sent them to her.
i could not have gotten a better email today! ...this week, month....decade!  Thank you so much for your craft and expertise and your eye for love in families.  you rock!  simona
You don't see much portraits here on my site but that doesn't mean I don't do them. I love them because it families that share deep true love, like my wedding couples. So don't forget this is a great time of the year to get your family photos done for the Holiday Season. You know all those Xmas cards and perfect presents for friends & family. Be sure to give me a shout!!!















PS: The shot of the boys laying in the grass, yeah I was on my stomach to get that shot too!!!!

View My Work | Contact Me

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario