viernes, 16 de octubre de 2009

Unreal...Miracle, I say so....

This is unreal. Yesterday I was working on editing last weeks wedding on my MBP. It was 1pm, I looked at my clock and it said it was 9pm. I thought that was strange how can that be. So I hit restart on the computer and it wouldn't reboot. I tried everything from disk utility to disk warrior...nothing. So I transferred all my data to my iMac late last night (could still mount it as a firewire drive). This morning I decided to try to repair it from the iMac and still nothing. I hit restart on the iMac hoping to try once more connecting the laptop to it. You won't believe it, the iMac wouldn't reboot now either. What?!!!! Both computers with a gray screen and spinning wheels.... done for sure.

I decided to reinstall the MBP because the little info it had on it was on the iMac and I would go from there. Sitting and watching the system reinstall I still couldn't believe it. Even at one point I thought the install froze. When the install had finished I input all my new info and was hopeful for the fresh start. When the OS booted up you won't believe what I was looking at..... all my files in the same place as before. What?!!! It make no sense. Everything should be gone but not the case. What's even more unreal, I just gambled and reinstalled the iMac and it just did the same thing!

Can your PC do that?! :)

Corey

PS: Have no fear I always have multiple backups of all my images.

View My Work | Contact Me

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario