lunes, 12 de octubre de 2009

For The Perfect Shot

I'm in the process of editing the images from this past Saturday's wedding and came across this image Val (my 2nd shooter) captured of me. Yes that's right I am on the ground in the middle of a pretty busy street. I will put myself in any position to get the right photo. Merissa couldn't believe I actually did this! We had to document the sweet shoes they both were sporting. More amazing images to come soon...

PS: I didn't even get my black cloths dirty either!
Corey
View My Work | Contact Me

3 comentarios:

  1. awesome. lol. i like human interest posts. you are so gifted and you are an awesome parent and husband. these are all wonderful God honoring qualities (because you offer them to Him). He will honor you for this. Can't wait for Seattle, NW, USA... to discover your submitted gift! simona

    ResponderEliminar
  2. You get my vote because one of my FAVORITE wedding photos was of my shoes! It's the fairytale I love! The bride in your picture has great taste in shoes to boot! (Pun intended) May you continue to be blessed to be the blessing that you are and may all upon whom your lens rests be similarly blessed with unity and communion for as long as they both shall live. Ashé.

    ResponderEliminar