jueves, 8 de octubre de 2009

jenny + ernie... wedding

I have been eagerly awaiting Jenny & Ernie's wedding since we hung out for their engagement pictures early this summer. The day was more than I had imagined it would be; it was breath-taking!!! Jenny was absolutely stunning, Ernie was Ernie (if you know him you know what I'm talking about) :), and their celebration was one to remember. They got Married at St. Joseph's church and partied at Shilshole Bay Beach Club, two beautiful venues. One if the things that I loved about how Jenny planned the day was she gave us lots of time to capture images of her & Ernie and their bridal party. Here's only a handful have those moments that were captured (more to come for sure)....

Jenny & Ernie, thank you for letting me share in such a special day in your lives!

Corey













PS: I love long veils and stretch limos!

View My Work | Contact Me

1 comentario: