lunes, 7 de enero de 2008

Back & Ready to Blog

It's been too long since the last post, but that's because the past 2 weeks I have been in Cabo Mexico with my family. I promised my wife I wouldn't be on my computer much, cause I wanted to send time with them. It worked out because where we were at the internet didn't work. It was a great time to get away and reflect on the past year and this upcoming year, not to mention the Sun! Didn't get much sleep but did get the chance to spend a lot of time with family. I also had the chance to get out and spend some time with GRIP International and play some ball with the kids they are working with (stay tuned for the pics in a future post).The above photo is my wife's family on the beach with the Pacific Ocean behind us. This year the family grow by two more and 2008 there be one more added. It's a blessing to be a part of this family that continues to grow each year.I wish you all blessing in 2008. It's going to be a great year and I am beyond excited for the things to come.

3 comentarios:

  1. corey: did you guys use a tripod? it's a great pic.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. i didn't bring mine along so I actually had to jerry-rig my camera to a tripod that didn't have a head on it. then buried it into the sand a little for stability and that picture's the result!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Wish we were there...haven't seen the sun in MONTHS.-jack & wendi

    ResponderEliminar