sábado, 26 de enero de 2008

Saturday Morning Slumber

I'm sitting in front of my computer right now looking out over all of Santa Barbara. It's amazing. The sun is shinning bright and the ocean is bright blue. I'm down here hanging out with DJ and a bunch of other amazing photographers.Last night DJ had a little party at the house and invited a ton of local photographers to come and meet us. I got the chance to network with some pretty amazing people. After everyone left we took some time to share and get to know each other a little more. It was cold and rain so instead of having a bon-fire, we had a candle fire. Today is a full day of learning, shooting, and learning some more. I'll post more photos later. These photos are compliments of Kenny Kim, another amazing photographer out here from Chicago.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario