martes, 22 de enero de 2008

Training Prep

I am super stoked for this upcoming weekend. I have the opportunity to spend the weekend with one of the top wedding photographers right now, David Jay. The Freedom and Slumber workshop is going to be insane. I will be spending the weekend at his house along with 9 other fellow wedding photographers from around the country. This is what I love so much about this industry, the chance to meet so many people that I know whom I wouldn't normally meet.DJ has been doing some amazing things that are transforming the wedding photography industry. He is so open to share his knowledge as well as encourage others to flourish in the industry. Along side sharing his knowledge he is also developing software to help photographers share their photos with their clients and create freedom in their lives. As you probably can tell, I am excited to meet him and learn from him. Stay tuned for posts...

2 comentarios:

  1. Dude thanks for the awesome post! I'm amped to meet you and hangout this weekend! Bring some warm clothes!You rock!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I just wanted to pass along another Creation tool reference. I justtried a tool that VUVOX has in private beta. I just used for something with my kids:fubdog.blogspot.com/It seems like this new tool would be *perfect* for weddings.check out: vuvox.com/collage/home to check it out! Great work!

    ResponderEliminar