lunes, 28 de enero de 2008

Nonstop... From Now On

So here's the story....Yesterday night my flight from Santa Barbara to Seattle had a lay-over in SF. I should have known the night wasn't going to go the way I expected it to go, when it was already delayed an hour at check-in. After sitting and talking with Penny Sylvia at the gate for a good hour, I got paged by the airline. They decided to send me to LA and transfer to an Alaska flight to Seattle. No problem, except that there was only 35 mins. to go from one side of LAX to the other. After running, getting stopped and screened at security, I made it to the gate to find no airplane (I was at the gate 10 min. before departure). It had left without me!! Come to find out United decided that I wasn't going to make that flight so they booked me for a flight this morning, this happened while I was in flight to LA. Alaska saw this change and sent the flight out to Seattle without me... can you believe that. After another 2.5 hours of lines, terminal changes, hotel shuttle, I found myself in a hotel in LA and not home in Seattle. I slept for 3 hours and got back to the airport to catch my new flight to Seattle. What a trip. I couldn't believe the run around I got. At the time I was so frustrated, but the fright this morning gave me some good time to start processing all that I learned this weekend from DJ. I'm home now and making changes towards creating more freedom in my life already. Thanks DJ and everyone, I look forward to the next time we can hang out.

2 comentarios:

  1. kristen leigh photography29 de enero de 2008, 12:19

    oh jeeez... thats drama! glad it all worked out :)LOVE your pictures!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. DUDE! That is crazy!! Glad your home safe and sound with your loved ones :-)

    ResponderEliminar