martes, 5 de febrero de 2008

Kelley & Kelly: Engagement

Saturday morning I had the opportunity to spend some time with an awesome couple. Kelley and Kelly are so much fun to be around. Most morning session have to start with a cup of coffee but this wasn't just any ordinary coffee stop. It actually turned into a quick detour for some hair product. Not for me, Kelley wanted to know what I used and so I took them to Fred Meyers to show him what I use. It was fun to just spend some time together even before shooting. I love all the different experiences I get to have with the couples I work with. This one was definitely an unforgettable one for me. I am almost embarrassed to even bring this up but it was funny at the time and even now when I look back on it. Toward the end of our time together, I sort of climbed into some bushes/trees to get this great shot of them and when I came out I noticed out of the corner of my something white on my shoulder. Yep you guess it, a bird pooped on me! I had no rag or anything to wipe it off so the next 30-45 mins I kept on shooting. How many photographers can share that story? Thanks guys for rolling right along with it. It made this shoot one I won't forget too soon!I can't wait for your wedding. It is going to be a blast spending your special day with you.

2 comentarios:

  1. nice shots my friend! where's a picture of you and poop! :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. it was too gross to even take a picture of it!

    ResponderEliminar