viernes, 8 de febrero de 2008

Kyle & Jenny: Engagement (Part 2)

A couple of weekends ago when I was down in CA, we went out and did a night shoot and DJ showed us some tricks with off camera lighting. I was excited to get out and try some of these techniques. So saturday night I had scheduled my second engagement shoot of the day with Kyle & Jenny. You might have seen a post last month about their first engagement shoot but I scheduled another one with them cause the first one was way too cold to spend much time together. So Saturday we headed downtown to do some fun stuff and boy was it fun. Using only available light and some fill light there's not telling where you can shoot and what will be the outcome. It was still really cold out but not as cold as the first time. We came prepared for the cooler temp. Kyle & Jenny, thanks for being so willing to bare the cold yet again and also having to be still in one place!

4 comentarios:

  1. Awesome job! LOVE all the dramatic lighting!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Gustavo Fernández8 de febrero de 2008, 14:34

    i love this place, some great sculptures, great job with the flash, ordering myself some pocket wizards as we speak.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. These are great. I need to get busy and experiment with a night shoot too!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. These are great. I need to get busy and experiment with a night shoot too!

    ResponderEliminar