sábado, 16 de febrero de 2008

Valentines Gift

If many of you are like me, I love receiving gifts. It doesn't have to be large, just something that comes from the heart. This past week was Valentines Day and what I love about this day is the chance to get a gift that says "love". My wife loves flowers and so I got here a bunch of Tulips and chocolate. She loved them!!! I love giving her flowers cause she puts them in a vase on the kitchen table where we enjoy them at every meal. Enjoying them more then giving them is the best part. Now I want to offer a gift to those newly engaged couples. From now until the end of the month, I am offering a FREE Coffee table photo book with all my packages. This is a beautifully crafted Black Linen covered book featuring your favorite images. If you or a friend of yours got engaged on Valentines Day, contact me before February 29 and you will receive this great gift as part of your wedding day package!Happy Valentines Day!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario