lunes, 4 de febrero de 2008

Super Bowl Review

I am a diehard Seattle Seahawk's fan but any football game that's on, I will watch. To be honest, this year I really didn't care much about the Super Bowl until last weekend. I met my new friend Andre Valenzuala at the Freedom and Slumber event last weekend and he is a NY Giants fan. So I found myself yesterday pulling for the Giants. I have to admit it as one of the best games of football I have seen in a long time. You could tell that the Giants really wanted that win, just by the intensity they played with. It's a tradition that we watch the game at my brothers house and so that always make it fun to be with family and friends. This was Ez's first Super Bowl game and he really liked it, except for the last few minutes of the game. When the Giants scored that touchdown everyone jumped up and yelled and it that scared him to tears. I'm looking forward to many more Super Bowl games with him and that time to spend with him. It's something my father and I did, and it's something Ez and I will do. Until next season, Go Seahawks!

1 comentario:

  1. You're awesome dude! We'll see what next year bring to your seahawks! until then....I'm going on a parade in NYC!!!! YEAAAH!!

    ResponderEliminar