martes, 19 de febrero de 2008

Makes Me Melt

Yesterday I took the day off from any sort of work and just played with Ez. We've been having lots of fun playing with tools, cars, a bouncy ball, peek-a-boo, and of course wrestling. I couldn't help but have the camera out to snap some shots of us playing together. I got this shot while we were playing with his toy tool set. If those eyes don't make a fathers' heart melt every time I look at them, then I don't know what will. I'm honored, humbled, awe-struck that God chose me to raise this guy. I love him so much.

4 comentarios:

  1. great to see more pics of the little man! He's a stud!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. great to see more pics of the little man! He's a stud!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. corey, he's amazing! :) you guys are so blessed!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. corey, he's amazing! :) you guys are so blessed!

    ResponderEliminar