viernes, 22 de febrero de 2008

Simple Update.... Featuring!

I just finished a complete update to my website. No layout changes, just some added features that are going to take it to the next level. The first thing you will notice is the addition of a fun music player. I want to give a big thanks to two artist that are allowing me to feature them on my site. The first one is Trace Bundy, who is an amazing guitarist from Boulder, CO. If you haven't seen this guy go check out his site, all I can say is "Amazing!" The other artist is a good friend of mine, Robby Kang. If you're a musician and would like your work featured on my site, shoot me an email. Another cool feature to the site is that it's now setup to have videos on it as well. Stay tuned for the videos they're not on there yet!! Right now I've got my video buddy Kyle from Blackout Creations working on some fun videos he shoot with me from a couple weddings last year and engagement sessions. Go check it out. I'll let you all know when the videos are there! Happy Friday.

4 comentarios:

  1. The Canon song via guitar is pretty sweet, love the about me sections with pics of you in the background. Nice job bro.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. The Canon song via guitar is pretty sweet, love the about me sections with pics of you in the background. Nice job bro.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Like the new features! I agree with Gustavo...the pics on the background of your bio are a great touch! Good stuff man!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Like the new features! I agree with Gustavo...the pics on the background of your bio are a great touch! Good stuff man!

    ResponderEliminar